Fees for ZAGiMUN 2017
Delegate participation fee:
– Without accommodation 50€ (370 kn) (conference fee)
– Early bird applications 60€ (450 kn) (conference fee + accommodation)
– Regular applications 80€ (600 kn) (conference fee + accommodation)
– Delegations 60€ per member (450 kn) (conference fee + accommodation)
*a delegation is a group of at least 3 delegates. Please do not forget to state the name of your delegation in your application.
Chairs do NOT pay any fees at ZAGiMUN 2017. Moreover, the chairs’ package includes all the services included in the delegate fee and accommodation in Zagreb.
The conference fee includes:
– Participation at the conference and a certificate of participation
– Conference materials and brochures
– Lunch and refreshments during the coffee breaks for the whole duration of the conference
– Conference gift bag
– Best Delegate and Honourable Mention awards
-The conference fee must be paid within 7 days after you receive the confirmation e-mail with your assigned position. The fee is refundable under certain conditions (see below).
-All payment details will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail. If you fail to pay the conference fee within 7 days after the confirmation, your registration will be cancelled. ZAGiMUN Secretariat does not cover bank charges of any kind.
– In case of any questions or problems with the registration, contact our Delegates team at email@example.com
The terms and conditions of ZAGiMUN 2017
1. All participants at the conference must be at least 18 years of age (as of 4th October 2017).
Conduct of the Conference
1. The participant is expected to contribute actively to the conference, adhere to the schedule of the conference and refrain from any actions which could negatively affect the reputation of the ZAGiMUN conference.
2. The participant is expected to actively communicate with ZAGiMUN team before and during the conference to ensure the smooth performance of the event.
3. The participant should attend all conference sessions as described in the schedule. Frequent absences (less than 70% of sessions attended) will result in not issuing the certificate of participation. In this case, participant´s claims for the conference fee refund are not taken into consideration.
4. The participant is obliged to abide by the laws of the Republic of Croatia during the whole time of the conference. Any use of illicit drugs, criminal activities or any violations of Croatian laws will result in the participant´s expulsion from the whole conference program and the participant may be held criminally liable. In the case of the expulsion of the participant, no claims for refund can be made.
– The consumption of alcohol is permitted only for the delegates above 18 years of age outside of the conference sessions.
5. ZAGiMUN bears no responsibility for delegates´ personal belongings. ZAGiMUN is discharged from any compensation claims and demands connected to the losses, damages or injuries which happen to the participant during the conference.
Registration, payment, refunds and Visa procedure
– The country assignment may be the subject of change. The country preference as submitted in the registration form is not a guarantee of obtaining the country position.
– The country assignment takes place after the regular application process (3rd September 2017). For those registering in the second round (10th September 2017), the countries not assigned in the first round will be considered.
– The participant cannot represent his own country.
In certain cases, it is possible to have your conference fee refunded to you. This may be the case if you cancel your own registration or if your participation is no longer possible due to a mistake or decision made by ZAGiMUN. The deadlines for refunds are as follows:
1. Until 22nd September: full refund.
2. Between 22nd September and 29th September: half.
3. After 29th September: no refund.
– ZAGiMUN Secretariat will try to provide invitation letters and ease the visa procedure to all participants requiring visa to enter the Republic of Croatia. However, the team bears no responsibility for unsuccessful visa claims.
Use of personal data
1. The participant agrees to provide accurate and up-to-date information to the ZAGiMUN team and inform them about the potential changes.
2. ZAGiMUN reserves the right to use the personal data of all participants as submitted on the ZAGiMUN registration form. If you disagree with this, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. ZAGiMUN reserves the right to use any video or photo footage from the conference and social events for its website, social networks, and additional advertising of the event.
1. ZAGiMUN claims copyright on all materials, photos, logos and articles on its website and social networks. No data can be used by third parties without the prior permission of the ZAGiMUN team or proper credit.